Login · Register
Login | Register

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.

You must login to post a message.

20-03-2018 12:55
Lol - Also my friends list is all strange, some are mine, others are not. Well done ubi Angry

20-03-2018 10:12
Car lists all messed up - ubi studio - ubi stupid Grin

20-03-2018 03:41
Day 3 - I hope Ubi get the server working today. Angry

19-03-2018 14:23
Looks like ubi have messed up - have they lost everyone's files Angry

19-03-2018 11:22
I'm now getting the same error code as your video: #3_7f0fbc84_142

19-03-2018 10:38
Server Maintenance should be over but I still can't get on. 9.5hr maintenance. Frown

19-03-2018 08:09
Server maintenance must have gotten extended. Frown The server is not working for me today and I wasn't able to play yesterday either, you can see the video I made in the link below. Angry

19-03-2018 05:12
I keep getting, failed to sync achievements Angry

18-03-2018 06:24

15-03-2018 10:44
its like 80 here, in march, what the heck. hope it doesnt mean we are gonna have violent spring storms. i swear if my house gets smacked again, im just walking away from it.

View Thread
10 Second Rides » rFactor MCO » Track Talk
 Print Thread
The Rebuild of Skoggit Country Road
Here are a few screenshots provided by Sub.

The Rebuild of Skoggit Country Road

Here's a 1st look at Skoggit, video provided by Sub.

Skoggit WMV 86.2mb

Looks Good Ralph, looks much better than watching utube.
Smile Thats just so cool! Cant wait!
I'm as happy as a tornado
in a trailer park! Grin
Sub has a Skoggit Dev Journal over at rF MCO Mod home page here. Follow his progress and check out the new screenshots!
Edited by Ralph68 on 03-01-2009 03:27

DeadMans Loop rFactor VCR. Unzip and drop it in rFactor\ReplayFridge\Replays

DeadMans Loop

nice work
It's funny to see I started this nearly 10 years ago. I didn't know a damned thing about 3d modelling or what a giant task it was, but I felt like I'd figured out a way to do it.

I mean, I did release Dead Man's Loop out of it, but i never really liked the look of all the prefab models in it. That's the primary reason I didn't finish it off back then.

In 2012 I got a job as a producer in a 3D game art outsourcing studio and it got me a little closer to learning how to actually model stuff. Just so I could know what everyone was talking about, I took a 3 month class in 3D modelling at a place here in town called Futurep Poly. That really got my head wrapped around it and I knew I'd get back to working on the track at some point.

Then it was all about laying out the rest of the track and seeing if there was a better game to build it for. RFactor 2 seemed like a good place cor it, but the back and forth of building/testin/building/testing was tedious and it burned me out. There was something else I was hanging up on too, but I can't remember what. Work and life in general was getting kind of crazy, so I quit working on the track again.

I discovered that it was pretty easy to work on in AC a couple years ago, but I was still pretty busy and burned out, so I only just got it started in that new environment.

I suspect I'll take more breaks along the way, but I've got a pretty good plan for optimizing my approach now and I've been feverishly pecking away at it for the past week or two. Will I ever finish It? I don't know - but I do a lot more 3D modelling at work now and I'm far more proficient at it than I used to be, so I can at least see a light at the end of the tunnel in that regard. So - We'll see how it goes. I'm certainly having some fun with it now and that's a good sign.
Jump to Forum:
Online Status
· New Members:
Today: 0 » Last 7 Days: 1 » Last 30 Days: 1
· In total there are 1 users online :: 0 member and 1 guest
· Most users ever online was 290 on 27-03-2016 16:16
· Welcome to our newest member, Sub :: Total Members: 296
· Total members who have visited today: 0