Login · Register
Login | Register

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.

You must login to post a message.

20-03-2018 12:55
Lol - Also my friends list is all strange, some are mine, others are not. Well done ubi Angry

20-03-2018 10:12
Car lists all messed up - ubi studio - ubi stupid Grin

20-03-2018 03:41
Day 3 - I hope Ubi get the server working today. Angry

19-03-2018 14:23
Looks like ubi have messed up - have they lost everyone's files Angry

19-03-2018 11:22
I'm now getting the same error code as your video: #3_7f0fbc84_142

19-03-2018 10:38
Server Maintenance should be over but I still can't get on. 9.5hr maintenance. Frown

19-03-2018 08:09
Server maintenance must have gotten extended. Frown The server is not working for me today and I wasn't able to play yesterday either, you can see the video I made in the link below. Angry

19-03-2018 05:12
I keep getting, failed to sync achievements Angry

18-03-2018 06:24

15-03-2018 10:44
its like 80 here, in march, what the heck. hope it doesnt mean we are gonna have violent spring storms. i swear if my house gets smacked again, im just walking away from it.

View Thread
10 Second Rides » General Forum » Off Topic
 Print Thread
Drinking Water
I've done a lot of research on water filtration and the contaminants in drinking water.
And how important it is to have clean drinking water!
We have well water and now have 2 of these (the pro grade kits) side by side in our home, you would be amazed at what they catch and how much better our drinking water is!

A few year back our town drinking water got contaminated with e. coli and they never told us till a week later. You can read the article here.
It was really bad my self and friends of mine got sick from it which is why we have well water and a great water filtration system.

Anyway thought I'd share one of the video's I've watch, I thought this one was good.

I never get my drinking water from the faucet. I hoard packs of bottled water from the supermarket.
A good water filter is all you really need. The way I look at it is why spend all that money on bottled water when you can put the money towards a good water filter and be done with it. idk that's just the way I see it. Long as you're getting clean water is all that really matters. check this out ZeroWater

gotta admit i take lazy way out, too. we use gallon jugs distilled water for coffee pot and the counter top ice maker we have. its amazing how much longer my wifes coffee makes lasts with the bottled water. our city water is sooo bad for clogging up coffee makers or whatever.

we also keep one of the bottom refrigerator drawers full of bottled water to take in my lunch box and general drinking.
There are two kinds of pedestrians, the quick and the dead
Jump to Forum:
Online Status
· New Members:
Today: 0 » Last 7 Days: 1 » Last 30 Days: 1
· In total there are 3 users online :: 0 member and 3 guests
· Most users ever online was 290 on 27-03-2016 16:16
· Welcome to our newest member, Sub :: Total Members: 296
· Total members who have visited today: 0