Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.

Support

Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.

06-12-2017 05:47

05-12-2017 21:38

05-12-2017 19:19
the feel is simular to nfs15 as far as cruising would go, but the amount of cars is just staggering

05-12-2017 19:18
you should get the full copy, i did too, not bothered with the dlc, just the full game. and this isnt filled with nfs kids crashing everybody but they actually drive nicely in it. map is small but it sure doesnt feel like it all tho i dont see us cruise

05-12-2017 19:02
and i had the same problem with it in the demo with the g27, not with the t500 and tweaked settings its much better and actually more sim like then arcade. and all the cars handle different too. really not bad at all

05-12-2017 19:01
you know they have adaptors for it? 2 x molex to combine into a single x6 power connector for the card... i had to do that too lol

05-12-2017 19:00
as soon as i can figure out how to record ill make a vid for the settings, dispite the map beeing smallish this is even better then nfs2015 was as far as handling goes. @ ralph, maybe time to install the gtx950? if you dont have the x6 connector for power

05-12-2017 18:34
my game plays on ultra settings np but I took it down a notch set it on high. lol Smile

05-12-2017 18:31
.. i wish I could settle her down a bit more but I think I can tolerate it. May even grab a full copy.

05-12-2017 18:29
My car was exactly like Don's was super jerky handling, even after setting sensitivity to zero it was bad. that wheel damper made the game somewhat enjoyable for me...

View Thread
10 Second Rides » General Forum » General Chat
 Print Thread
i just want this crap over with!
TheSleeper
well once again, freak storm with large hail demolished my house last month, august 10th. knocked out almost every one of the new windows i had put in after the LAST hail storm a few years back. demolished kids car, i mean beat it into the ground, even the old timers around here dont remember a storm this violent in their lifetimes.

i just want it over, all i seem to do is work on the damn house, every spare minute, and its...just...old

hmm says uploading then pics not allowed, let me do the save it in paint or something, see if it works
TheSleeper attached the following file:
Please login or register to see attachments.

Edited by TheSleeper on 17-09-2017 20:57
There are two kinds of pedestrians, the quick and the dead

TheSleeper
my poor kids car...
TheSleeper attached the following file:
Please login or register to see attachments.

TheSleeper
(hm still only lets me upload about every other one, that type not allowed message comes up...)

found basically same car, with a body kit on internet. drove all day to pick it up, turned aournd, drove all night to get home with him. he was so excited he couldnt stand it.

hmm cant get one of four diff pics to attach, f it, i gotta sleep
Edited by TheSleeper on 17-09-2017 21:09

Ralph68
omg man.. look at the dents in the car my gawd. Dam man that's some serious damage to the house and vehicle, hope the family is alright. The other things can be repaired long as the family is ok. Stay safe!
www.10secrides.com/downloads/Smileys/peace.gif

www.speedtest.net/result/6111873329.png

http://10secrides.com
lcd-dog
wow, that looks awefull
and i mean both the house and the car
house looks worse tho, damn
do you have insurance for that or are you f.......?
www.speedtest.net/result/6369027021.png

TheSleeper
i cant get any other pics to add, i think this link will work with additional pics. the red car is the one i bought him to replace the other one, went to oklaholma and hauled it back with my pickup.

https://photos.ap...qDlcJ6KEo2

TheSleeper
i was sleeping, son woke me up saying the tornado siren was going off. i had only been sleeping a few hours, and wasnt thinking clearly. by time i sorta woke up and looked outside it had started raining sideways, i had NO idea a hail storm was coming our way. we coulda saved his car, wife was at work out of town and half of garage was empty. my dad parked two blocks away, within direct eyesight of my house, under an old gas station awning, saving his truck, but didnt bother to call and warn my son or i what was coming, knowing that i work nights and sleep days. my son is pissed at him, and i havent really talked to him since, he was more interested in gossiping on the phone about it with his buddies than calling his son and grandson, he can take a flying leap.
Edited by TheSleeper on 18-09-2017 05:27

TheSleeper
oh, and it was about the scariest shit i have ever lived thru, i really thought the house was going to come apart. son and i were tryin to gather cats and hide in the hallway, as we heard glass breaking and what sounded like thor beating the roof in. by time it was over he was screaming just ****ing stop already, and i was pretty much right there with him.

TheSleeper
the whole town looked like that, btw, every single house and business in the whole town had cars parked in front of it that looked just like my boys car. every house and business had windows boarded up, the quick store around corner is STILL not opened back up, it completely destroyed their roof, all the mechanicals, the piping and everything else under roof.

state farm sent out a whole crew that weekend, assessing cars, i had a check by the next friday for durango, and sons car was hauled off. i cant complain about that end of it, although i wish he would have got more for the car, 2 years worth of payment and 1k down payment, and he barely broke even with the gap insurance. the state farm adjuster that came out said the durango was the first vehicle all weekend she had NOT totalled out. my durango was in carport, centered up, and still took at least 6k worth of damage.

i had my pickup in the garage at that time or it woulda been damaged too, i only bought it a couple of weekends before all this happened, hadnt even made a payment yet. lettin son park in garage now. pickup and durango in carport, easier emotionally, and practical when the carport gets muddy or snowy, too
Edited by TheSleeper on 18-09-2017 05:25

Ralph68
My goodness you guys must have been like wtf is going on! Thor pounding on the roof that sounds scary as hell. The siding on the house is like torn apart good gawd you have a nice mess on your hands Sleep. I'm glad no body was injured!

lcd-dog
the red one you bought is better looking tho
has some nice rims and a spoiler, whats wrong with it?
does it have a bad engine or is it a good car?

Ralph68
We got some high winds and rain on the way there's a storm warning for my area, a tropical storm "hurricane jose" looks to be on the way but it doesn't look to be to severe.

lcd-dog
well there is maria coming your way so better pucker up.

by they way did you guy's hear what michio kaku had to say about them?

if that's true you guy's are in so much trouble...

Ralph68
Looks like rain and wind on the way, I'll keeping an eye on this storm.

https://www.accuw...ast/338632

https://www.youtu...V-_ZLyTWak

Ralph68
The storm didn't amount to shit, wasn't even close to what Sleeper went through.

lcd-dog
guess it's a good thing you live further up north so the storm
has time to dissapate before it does harm huh?

TheSleeper
the red car has a few more miles, and isnt as mechanically tight as the blue one is, but is definitely cooler looking Smile spent day in it getting new tires on and running errands, then drove home, 35 miles each way, pretty comfortable car even for a big fella. my boy is pretty jazzed with it.

lcd-dog
figured as much, well at least you have a donor car to get it up to par now Wink

TheSleeper
i wish, i had to give it to the insurance company to get the loan out of our hair.

lcd-dog
TheSleeper wrote:

i wish, i had to give it to the insurance company to get the loan out of our hair.

You got some extremely greedy insurance companies up there.
Over here you send them pictures after witch they may or may not come and have
a looksy, but after that the car is still yours...

Jump to Forum:
Online Status
Statistics
· New Members:
Today: 0 » Last 7 Days: 1 » Last 30 Days: 2
· In total there are 3 users online :: 0 member and 3 guests
· Most users ever online was 290 on 27-03-2016 16:16
· Welcome to our newest member, Stango :: Total Members: 294
· Total members who have visited today: 3
lcd-dog , MadManCK , Stango