Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.

Support

Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.

06-12-2017 05:47

05-12-2017 21:38

05-12-2017 19:19
the feel is simular to nfs15 as far as cruising would go, but the amount of cars is just staggering

05-12-2017 19:18
you should get the full copy, i did too, not bothered with the dlc, just the full game. and this isnt filled with nfs kids crashing everybody but they actually drive nicely in it. map is small but it sure doesnt feel like it all tho i dont see us cruise

05-12-2017 19:02
and i had the same problem with it in the demo with the g27, not with the t500 and tweaked settings its much better and actually more sim like then arcade. and all the cars handle different too. really not bad at all

05-12-2017 19:01
you know they have adaptors for it? 2 x molex to combine into a single x6 power connector for the card... i had to do that too lol

05-12-2017 19:00
as soon as i can figure out how to record ill make a vid for the settings, dispite the map beeing smallish this is even better then nfs2015 was as far as handling goes. @ ralph, maybe time to install the gtx950? if you dont have the x6 connector for power

05-12-2017 18:34
my game plays on ultra settings np but I took it down a notch set it on high. lol Smile

05-12-2017 18:31
.. i wish I could settle her down a bit more but I think I can tolerate it. May even grab a full copy.

05-12-2017 18:29
My car was exactly like Don's was super jerky handling, even after setting sensitivity to zero it was bad. that wheel damper made the game somewhat enjoyable for me...

View Thread
10 Second Rides » General Forum » General Chat
 Print Thread
pedals..
Ralph68
Hey man I'm thinking about getting the CSL Elite Pedals from fanatec they look way better and are fully adjustable which I really like and $50 cheaper. I'm heading over to youtube check out the reviews on them maybe inside sim racing or something.

EDIT

Oh.. I see you need to buy the load-cell for the brake pedal, it's $129 making the cost of these pedals $230. Angry
Edited by Ralph68 on 15-11-2017 17:43
www.10secrides.com/downloads/Smileys/peace.gif

www.speedtest.net/result/6111873329.png

http://10secrides.com
Ralph68
I did find this wich would allow me to plug my g25/27 pedals into my T300 base, not sure I want to do that in fact I know I don't want to do that, I want a stand alone adapter to plug it into a usb port. Also haven't found anything that will let me use my csr pedals stand alone, to bad they're better than the g25's.

EDIT

Just found this old article gonna see if I can find out what's up.
Edited by Ralph68 on 15-11-2017 19:28

Ralph68
Looks like BasherBoards makes the CPX Adapter, bad part is it doesn't specifically say my pedals and out of stock, it says CSR Elite are supported, mine are CSR Standard version.

Ralph68
hey bro this is for you hahaha sickness!

lcd-dog
yeah they sure are nice, almost bought those with a CSW but decided to not go with fanatec but thrustmaster instead.

But if i ever get Pro pedals it will be these since they are the absolute best in the bizz Pfft

https://heusinkveld.com/products/sim-...6834e7a283
www.speedtest.net/result/6369027021.png

Ralph68
Wow!.. those pedals are superior lmao Yea bro looks to me like thrustmaster has good pc game support so older and new games won't be a issue like it was for me with my fanatec wheel.

I spent a few hours last night looking for a stand alone adapter for my CSR pedals. Looks to me like I have to make my own, I don't know how to do that so I will settle for the T3PA-Pro's when I'm ready.

The pedals that came with my T300 felt like my foot was going to slide over the top of them when I press it all the way. So.. I elevated the back up a bit putting them at a small angle, will give them a try today hope they feel ok.
Edited by Ralph68 on 16-11-2017 04:23

lcd-dog
Yeah i have 50+ (give or take) racing games and they all support thrustmaster wheels.
getting your pedals at a angle of 6 -7 degree's makes them feel a lot better too.
I had to tinker a lot with my chair before i had a angle i felt was good, but once
i had it setup on the right angle i won't go back to flat ever again.
specially with the GT style it's so much closer to real life it's not even funny lol.
And having the Pro shifter holder sitting next to the chair makes it feel like
im in a real car with this th8a pro shifter. Thrustmaster & Playseat FTW Grin

MadManCK
I use the V3, modified with Eladur, in my racing rig. Very good pedals. Right now i use the Fanatec V2 on a temporary racing rig with foldable playseat challenge and modified Fanatec Wheelbase V1 with V2 brushless motor.
All Club Sport Stuff is good quality and a big difference from more affordable wheels.

Load cell brakes are a big difference and can help you shave off some tenths from your laptimes.

I made a dedicated pedal thread at TDUDT

http://tdudriveti...amp;t=2878

Check out black friday deals for discounts.

And there is always the option to mod Thrustmaster pedals with a load cell. But it is better to just buy a good pedal set with load cells. Not all mods go well.
Most games support different brand devices. But for some, like Forza, you need everything plugged into the wheelhub, just like on consoles.

Smile

PS My racing rig has Fanatec V2 wheelhub, V3 pedals, Fanatec Handbrake, Thrustmaster T8 Shifter, DSD Custom made button boxes and a Siminstruments dash.
Edited by MadManCK on 23-11-2017 00:21

lcd-dog
Price for the CSW wheel and the pedals is high as you would expect from
a wheel like that, but support in games is poor.
For that reason i went with Thrustmaster and the price combined with a addon
wheel and the shiftercomes out at about the same price as you pay for the
Fanatec wheel and pedals.
All in all i think we have simular quality but i got more bang for my buck.
Sure the addon wheels for fanatec are very nice with led's build into the
wheel but having something that might not be supported 2 years after you
got it like in Ralphs case blows goats and isnt worth it IMO.
The V3 pedals sure are nice, but for a little bit more you can get the
Huesinkveld pedals witch will work in every game and are even a big step up
from the fanatec pedals.
Fanatec might have a big name and has prestige but no support for
something that pricy isnt what i would look for.
And according to Ralph even his T300 RS is a lot better then his old
fanatec, never used 1 so i can't chip in on it but for a wheel that is
1 third of the price his fanatec went for speaks volumes doesnt it?
If i quickly do the math on what you have you could have gone full
sim mode with a OSW DD wheel.
There is also a huge selection of mods, button boxes, dashboards etc
available for thrustmaster wheels so i don't see the point to pay a
extra 300 euro for a brand name Smile

Ralph68
My Fanatec wheel would detect as the wrong wheel 9 out of 10 times, the drivers never came out of beta. The fans are noisy as hell and lately it was doing some weird stuff. It was my fault tho I should have dug around a bit more did a little more research instead of being blinded my the fanatec name. lol Yes my TM T300 is way better than my old fanatec but it was better than my G25.

I agree about being game compatible which was the main problem I had with my fanatec, it didn't work in any new games or some old games. Angry

lcd-dog
By the way...

Welcome MadManCK Wink to 10SecRides

MadManCK
The Club Sport series is a completely different ballgame from previous Fanatec Wheels.

So far i have support in about every game, so i don't know where you got your info. Even the Crew has native support for Fanatec Club Sport. With working shifer lights and speedo.

The V3 pedals are half the price of the Heusinkveld (350€ vs 700€). Those look awesome indeed. But the V3 combination of HAL and 90kg loadcell tech makes them very good already.

I have driven the T500, T300 and many other wheels. Fanatec V2 (and V2.5) wheelhub is above these. Especially the adjustable FFB settings during gameplay stands out.
T300 might be the best bang for the buck right now. One of the reasons i picked that wheel for Luny. It has less powerfull FFB than the T500, but feels more precise.

And customer support for me is also very good at Fanatec, but i do have a VIP account with them. Smile
Edited by MadManCK on 24-11-2017 08:27

Ralph68
Thanks for the input guys! Smile

I went with the T3PA-Pro pedal set. I got it on sale black Friday deal for $99.99 at newegg, after tax and shipping total was $105.98.. Not a bad deal at all. Grin

I would have got the TH8A shifter as well but it is sold out. Sad

Newegg is running some crazy good deals.. T300RS $249.99 and many other good deals.
Edited by Ralph68 on 24-11-2017 09:35

Ralph68
My new pedals arrived, very nice indeed. Grin

EDIT

That bar came off super easy, now they fit under the desk np. Grin
Ralph68 attached the following file:
Please login or register to see attachments.

lcd-dog
Thumb Up

Jump to Forum:
Online Status
Statistics
· New Members:
Today: 0 » Last 7 Days: 1 » Last 30 Days: 2
· In total there are 5 users online :: 0 member and 5 guests