Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.

SiteLock

Support

Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.

15-01-2018 16:27
Last night i saw another in the auctionhouse. I searched, no Runner, went out, searched again, there it was, i tried to bit but it was already too late. The auction was over within 15 to 20 seconds. Thats insane.

15-01-2018 16:24
The RAM Runner was just released during a BM-related Forzathon, but you can buy it in the auctionhouse without the DLC. I already bit on one. That wouldnt be possible if you need the DLC. Wink

15-01-2018 15:11
Yea that way you can run up and down without the dam race ending lol

15-01-2018 14:50
Ok I like how you put finish line off to side, Ralph. Trying s couple of your bucket list, there, too

15-01-2018 14:29
i wasnt really planning on getting them all, not sure when i will ever drive them. but i won the ford gt, the supra and a handful of others on wheelspins, so i sorta ended up with most of them.

15-01-2018 14:29

15-01-2018 12:11
Yep, I'm thinking about giving him the 2mill and be done with it. lol IDK what's up with the Ram, must be super rare. I better get busy making money to be able too afford one.

15-01-2018 10:59
yeah i got em all except same 12mini and the ram too. some guy is buying all the mini coopers and reselling for 2mil. bidding up every single one to 2 mil thats less then reposting them. so prob wont get that one until that jazz cools off.

15-01-2018 06:59
Just started doing the street races, dam they're difficult, didn't know hyper cars were included in street racing. Not very much thought went into street races. lol

13-01-2018 12:36
I've got all HE cars but 2, the '12 Mini John Cooper Works GP Horizon Edition and the '13 Ram Runner Horizon Edition. The Ram is nowhere to be found and the mini I'll get soon as I refill my $$. lol

View Thread
10 Second Rides » Racing Forum » Forza Horizon 3
 Print Thread
Showroom
Ralph68
I'll leave this here if anyone has some paint to show off Smile
Ralph68 attached the following file:
Please login or register to see attachments.

www.10secrides.com/downloads/Smileys/peace.gif

www.speedtest.net/result/6111873329.png

http://10secrides.com
Ralph68
Got the 302 this morning going rate was around 2mill I got mine for 1.5mill not bad imo.

Also found a list of all the HE cars ingame, am working on buying them all. Horizon Edition Cars

Ralph68
I noticed I have a couple HE cars that don't show up in the lineup. I have to click on them to see them. I need to find out why they do this.

Edited by Ralph68 on 09-01-2018 05:45

TheSleeper
I didn't get a chance to grind enough credits for the 302 yet, was just driving around unlocking roads and did the skill chains for the forzathon to get the 95k sp.
There are two kinds of pedestrians, the quick and the dead

TheSleeper
I think I enjoy the class a muscle cars the most so far, for cruising around or doing street races

DonnieBrasco
It's not a sasquatch! First time i saw it and "damn it" i don't have enough money to "shit" on 20 mio. Grin

donnie.10secrides.com//FH3/RAM%20Runner%20HE.png
abload.de/img/test_03b_ohnetdumods_2tl2a.jpg

Ralph68
I nearly choked on my drink! Shock My goodness that's one expensive truck. Any car over 2mill I consider to be "expensive", I can't imagine having that kind of money. lol Smile

DonnieBrasco
Actually you can make good money in the auctionhouse with trying to get some more rare HE-cars for maximum 300k to 400k and sell them for at least 500k. I already had 3 guys that bought a Supra RZ, a Focus and a Challenger for 5.5 mio. each. It may take a couple of days but one day you get them sold.

Today i made around 7 mio. only for selling 3 HE's. Wink

Ah yeah and the RAM Runner HE is that expensive, because it was once a Forzathon-award (if i remember right only for Blizzard Mountain owners). But you can also buy this car in the auctionhouse without owning BM. This is the only HE-car i "need" to complete my collection.

Sometimes you just need luck:

donnie.10secrides.com/FH3/Porsche_Deal.png

Those cars usually are also on sale for at least 5 mio. but on this day i came, saw and snacked them as fast as i could. One is for the collection, the other one goes on sale once i become "legendary". Wink
Edited by DonnieBrasco on 10-01-2018 13:15

TheSleeper
yeah i dont know whats rare/non rare besides he cars yet, im sure i have walked right by something good not even realizing it

lcd-dog
i have more then 22 million, ill try to catch 1 later on
www.speedtest.net/result/6369027021.png

Ralph68
My first attempt in the paint shop. Champion Blue

DonnieBrasco
@Ralph: looks nice. Smile

@Dog: I have also nearly 30 mio. on the bank, but to be honest i have no plan to pay 20 mio. for a car unless i have at least 100 mio. on the bank. Wink If it would have been 5-7 mio. instant buy i would not had thought about it one second.

@Sleeper: You can compare the autoshow with the auctionhouse. If you find a car in the auctionhouse that isn't available in the autoshow, it's probably a rare car. Mostly you see it on the demanded price anyway. Wink

a little list of rare cars:
- Mazda RX-7: They get sold for a couple of mio. in the auctionhouse, but with luck you get one for 19k to 200k. But you have to be fast. But i don't really understand why the car is so expensive there, since every player can win one in a nightrace. (I already have a collection of 20 RX-7, that will find there way back to the auctionhouse once i'm "legendary". I bought them all for less than 100k.)
- Porsche: here you have a couple of cars which were Forzathon-only cars (928 GTS, 356 Speedster, 914/7, one of the Caymans, Cayenne and Macan, maybe one or two more.)
- of course all of the Horizon Editions (but some are more rare than others as you see on the RAM Runner

I'm pretty sure there are a couple of others, but those are cars where i have my eyes on.

TheSleeper
i seen two 356 for sale last night, holy crap, but a cool car. if i could get that stang, prob be my main xp car, as i like it and i am not really attached to the jag overly, except for its bonuses.

DonnieBrasco
If someone of you likes to buy one of my cars i sell in the auctionhouse that's the offers:

donnie.10secrides.com/FH3/Auctionhouse_01.png
donnie.10secrides.com/FH3/Auctionhouse_02.png
donnie.10secrides.com/FH3/Auctionhouse_03.png
donnie.10secrides.com/FH3/Auctionhouse_04.png

Most of the cars have "legendary" tuning and painting. (I know you will find some cheaper offers Wink but since this is the showroom i'd like to show them off ^^ )

TheSleeper
won the he supra on a spin this morning, and finally got the stang, i had 868 credits left after my last bid, figured, nope not getting this one either. i bid on one late last night, guy bought it out at 7mil, instead of outbidding me, i had 1.7mil and was all in when he bought it out lol

lcd-dog
ok don, bought a bunch of them

DonnieBrasco
lol just saw Grin Thank you again! Do you have that much credits to waste?

lcd-dog
getting money is easy lol
getting 160k xp for a level is harder

Ralph68
Got me a '17 Ford GT HE last night was late so I didn't drive it. This after noon took her for a run at Goliath, took around 6min off my time and ran my best lap time under 10min. Thumb Up This car is killer and handles great, I expect my lap times to improve in this car! Smile

Jump to Forum:
Online Status
Statistics
· New Members:
Today: 0 » Last 7 Days: 0 » Last 30 Days: 1
· In total there are 3 users online :: 0 member and 3 guests
· Most users ever online was 290 on 27-03-2016 16:16
· Welcome to our newest member, Sub :: Total Members: 295
· Total members who have visited today: 1